- Karma Corps: Make a difference!
- May 19 Yoga Therapy Workshop : Women's Embodied Wisdom
- Jun 2 Yoga Therapy Workshop: Breath of Healing
- Jun 5 Donation-based yoga classes
- Jun 15-16 Niroga Teacher Training: Teaching Yoga to Youth
- Jun 22 Yoga Teacher Training Open House
- Jul 20 Yoga Teacher Training Open House
- More: Upcoming Events | Recent News
Niroga Yoga Studio
1808 University Avenue
Berkeley CA 94703
Contacts & Directions
Niroga Yoga Studio is operated
by the Niroga Institute
Niroga Yoga Studio in Berkeley
The Niroga Yoga Studio and Center for Well Being in Berkeley is a spacious and eco-friendly community studio specializing in high quality personalized yoga instruction for all ages and abilities. We also offer monthly workshops, immersions in yoga therapy, teacher training programs, and cultural events.
Our wide range of classes makes yoga available for families, seniors, those with injuries or illnesses, as well as those looking for challenging, yet mindful, exercise. We also provide private Yoga Therapy sessions and treatments for holistic healing, integrating our whole being - body, mind, heart and spirit.
The Niroga Yoga Studio and Center for Well Being is operated by the Niroga Institute, a non profit organization bringing yoga out into the community for at risk youth and underserved populations. Learn about Niroga Institute direct service programs at Niroga.org.