- Karma Corps: Make a difference!
- May 29 - Jun 26 5-week Trauma Sensitive Yoga Series (Session 2)
- May 31 Sunday Workshop: Got Aches and Pains? Yoga Therapy May Help
- Jun 3 Donation-based yoga classes
- Jun 6 Niroga Yoga Teacher Training Open House
- Jun 6 Niroga Yoga Therapy Program Open House
- Jun 13 Workshop: Teaching Trauma-Informed Dynamic Mindfulness
- Jun 21 International Day of Yoga: Fundraiser for Nepal
- More: Upcoming Events | Recent News
Niroga Yoga Studio at Yogalayam
1717 Alcatraz Ave
Berkeley, CA 94703
Niroga Yoga Studio is operated
by the Niroga Institute
Niroga Yoga Studio is located at Yogalayam and Fellowship Hall at the Oakland Peace Center.
Niroga Yoga is currently hosting our classes at the Yogalayam Prana Yoga Ashram. Our weekend trainings take place at Fellowship Hall. Please be sure to keep an eye on our online schedule for the most up to date classes and teachers. Watch this space, sign up for our Newsletter (enter your email at left), and like us on Facebook to get the latest info.
Niroga Yoga Studio in Berkeley
The Niroga Yoga Studio in Berkeley is a community studio specializing in high quality personalized yoga instruction for all ages and abilities. We also offer monthly workshops, immersions in yoga therapy, teacher training programs, and cultural events.
Our wide range of classes makes yoga available for families, seniors, those with injuries or illnesses, as well as those looking for challenging, yet mindful, exercise. We also provide private Yoga Therapy sessions and treatments for holistic healing, integrating our whole being - body, mind, heart and spirit.
The Niroga Yoga Studio is operated by the Niroga Institute, a non profit organization bringing yoga out into the community. Learn about Niroga Institute direct service programs at Niroga.org.